Embedding Acuity Scheduling is only available in the full version, please upgrade to remove this message.
Choose Time » Review & Forms » Confirmation Log in
Important notes before you schedule:
- We can best help you with your writing when you have a good understanding of the material you are writing about. If you aren't feeling confident in the course content, stopping by your instructor's or TA's office hours before you come to your session can be helpful.
- We like to ask lots of questions, so be prepared! We find that students are able to write stronger papers after explaining the philosophical views and arguments they are writing about.
- While we hope you come back often, please do not schedule more than two appointments per week.
- If you need to cancel, please be sure to cancel your appointment here on our calendar. Cancellations should be made AT LEAST 24 HOURS prior to your session. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will count as a no-show.
- If you miss two appointments without contacting us (a no-show), we won't be able to schedule you for appointments for the remainder of the quarter.
- Be sure to include your phone number when you make an appointment to receive a text message reminder.
- If your schedule conflicts with our regular writing center hours, please send us an email to see about scheduling an appointment outside normal hours.
- If our calendar is currently FULL for the days you want, you can sign up here to receive emails if someone cancels or we add more hours and more sessions become available.